Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I will share with you one of my hugest pet peeves... people who use the handicap button to open a door when they are not handicapped (physically or mentally). How hard is it to open the door? By the time the door opens for you, you could have gone through it three or four times.

my other pet peeve is those emails that somehow force you to forward them on to ten people telling you if you do you will receive either good luck, true love, or even better: money and if you don't send them you will have no love, no luck and no money. Well, I don't know about you but I read them, laugh and delete them. To this day I have made more than 1.5$ million a year, am in love, and consider myself dang lucky. Okay so I don't have that much money or really a lot of money but who cares... I have the others. Two out of three aint bad.

I do not have any other major pet peeves... as of yet. I'll keep ya posted

No comments: