Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life...

If my life was a movie, what would my soundtrack be?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits: Steal My Kisses by Ben Harper
Waking Up: My Immortal by Evanescence (this is sad to wake up to)
First Day At School: Last Night by The Strokes (haha... this should be for waking up)
In Love: How to Save a Life By The Fray (I LOVE THIS SONG!!!)
Fight Song: Sooner or Later by Switchfoot
Breaking Up: See The Sun by Pete Murray
Prom: Cream by Prince
Life's OK: Wherever you Will Go by The Calling (can anyone say stalker??)
Mental Breakdown: Light Shine Down by Collective Soul
Driving: Love My way by The Psychadelic Furs (I was really hoping for ACDC Highway to Hell)
Flashback: High Rolling by Beautiful Girls
Getting Back Together: So This is Christmas by John Lennon (I do not know what to say to that)
Birth of Child: Landslide by Smashing Pumpkins (appropriate???)
Wedding: Man! I feel LIke a Woman by Shania Twain (haha)
Final Battle: Jem and The Holograms Theme Song... I kid you not!
Death Scene: My Way or the Highway by Limp Bizkit
Funeral Song: I Want to Break Free by Queen (this is wicked! Totally my funeral Song!!!)
End Credits: Heart of Gold by Neil Young

1 comment:

janaya said...

i did this... it wasn't as fun as i had hoped it would be. :) haha