Thursday, September 04, 2008

Insults

I have been insulted many times in my life. It comes with the territory of being a social worker and child protection worker. I'm used to it.  It is very different however when it comes from a video game.
We recently bought a Wii Fit. I love the Wii but was leery of this game until I tried it at a friend's house. I loved it. So there I was doing my strength training, pushups to be exact and let's be honest, I can't do the 'real' pushups. I do the girly ones. While I was doing them my 'personal trainer' tells me "I can see you aren't very strong".  All I could say was "excuse me, you don't know me." Then I hear my husband laughing in the background.  
I haven't done the pushups since.  

2 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

That's hillarious! Gotta love the non-human telling you your weaknesses! At least you're trying to do something! I really need to VT you sometime! Take care!

britentj said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love it!